Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Optimus

So. Have you sprung for that new dual-core cellularized phone, or will you hold out 'till 2012 when quad-core phones are released? What will you do?

Huh?

What will you do?

Looking at what the new LG dual-core phone offers, I wonder why I'm not out bidding up the price for such electronica. I mean, I've been anticipating 1080p HD video playback for forty one years and it's finally here. Wa-hey. Not only is the beautiful 4" screen in HD but I can view all my digital videos recorded in 1080p on my compatible HDTV at home via HDMI. I should thank our all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise God in heaven that this new LG Optimus 2X phone supports Android 2.3.

A phone that can support mobile gaming. A phone that can support multitasking, such as mobile gaming and browsing. A phone that can provide smoother web browsing with little to no screen lag to make mobile gaming even more enjoyable. Yes, this is what our "new" economy is based on; a coupla different high-end cell-phones so we can play Angry Birds in high-def.

This is our new economy.

No comments: